- Lego shopping tips
- Members area
- Lego classifieds
- Everything about C-3PO ...
- Buy in USA
- Price comparison
- LEGO® Lexicon
- Staff & Legal Info
- Contact me
- In my opinion…
- Black Friday 2022
- Bricklink Designer Program
- Video games
- Lego architecture
- Lego Avatar
- LEGO Certified Stores
- Lego dc comics
- Lego disney
- LEGO Dungeons & Dragons
- LEGO Fairground Collection
- Lego harry potter
- LEGO ICONS
- LEGO Ideas
- Lego Indiana Jones
- LEGO Jurassic World
- Lego marvel
- Lego masters france
- Lego minecraft
- Lego monkie kid
- Lego news
- Lego ninjago
- LEGO Speed Champions
- LEGO Star Wars
- Lego stores
- Lego super heroes
- Lego super mario
- LEGO Technic
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings
- Lego books
- Lego magazines
- May the 4th
- Minifigure Series
- New LEGO 2022
- New LEGO 2023
- New LEGO 2024
- poly bags
- LEGO VIP Program
- SDCC 2022
- Star Wars Celebration 2022
Coming in 2022: LEGO Harry Potter, Star Wars, Jurassic World Dominion, Ninjago and Super Heroes Activity Books
The year 2022 will, as usual, be loaded with various and varied activity books under the official license of LEGO and the publisher. AMEET has put its catalog online of references planned for next year. There are many more or less interesting works among which the titles below which are accompanied by minifigs already seen in official sets or new and exclusive constructions which could possibly interest collectors because some of these figurines will be notably more affordable. than via the sets in which they are already found:
- LEGO Ninjago Build and Stick: Dragons, a 48-page activity book including 4 comprising 260 stickers and 49 elements that will allow you to assemble three different exclusive dragons imagined by the LEGO designers. (pre-order at Amazon, available June 1, 2022)
- LEGO Harry Potter 5-minute Builds, a 96-page book that will allow you to obtain a Harry Potter minifig already seen in the set 76388 Hogsmeade Village Visit (2021) and 70 pieces to assemble two exclusive mini-models: Buckbeak and a giant owl. (3rd quarter 2022)
- LEGO Harry Potter Harry's Hogwarts Adventures, a 96-page activity book with a Harry Potter minifigure already seen in the set 76390 Harry Potter Advent Calendar 2021 and some accessories including a Chocogrenouille card. (3rd quarter 2022)
- LEGO Harry Potter Magical Surprises, a 32-page activity book with a Neville Longbottom minifigure already seen in the set 76395 Hogwarts: First Flying Lesson (2021) and some accessories. (1st quarter 2022)
- LEGO Jurassic World Dominion Activity Box, a box containing two activity books (16 and 24 pages) and two minifigs inspired by the film Jurassic World Dominion whose identity is not revealed with their accessories. (3rd quarter 2022)
- LEGO Star Wars Smuggler, Rebel, Hero, a 32-page activity book with a Han Solo minifig and a buildable Mynock already seen in the set 75192 Millennium Falcon. (1st quarter 2022)
- LEGO Star Wars The Mandalorian Annual 2023 , a 64-page activity book accompanied by Greef Karga's minifigure (3rd quarter 2022, visual withheld).
- LEGO DC Comics Gotham City's New Defender, a 32-page activity book accompanied by a Batgirl minifig already seen in the sets 76160 Batman: Mobile Bat-Base (2020) 76180 Batman vs. The Joker Batmobile Chase (2021) and in the official LEGO Batman magazine. (1st quarter 2022)
- LEGO Ninjago Tin Gift Box, a box containing four activity books of 16 pages, five pages of stickers and a minifig of Kai in Legacy version already available in many boxes with his training totem. (3rd quarter 2022)
- LEGO CITY Go Extreme, a 32-page activity book with Dynamo Doug's minifig (LEGO CITY Adventures) available in the set 60295 Stunt Show Arena (2021) and its mobile camera. (1st quarter 2022)
- LEGO Build & Celebrate: Valentine's Day, a 50-page activity book including two pages of stickers accompanied by 53 elements that allow you to assemble 3 exclusive mini-models. (1st quarter 2022)
This selection of titles to be published is not exhaustive, you can consult the publisher's 2022 catalog in its entirety. at this address.
2022 will be the year of the update of the encyclopedia of characters LEGO DC Comics with the publication announced of an updated version of the work initially published in 2016. This new book entitled LEGO DC Character Encyclopedia New Edition will bring together on 200 pages a little more than 200 characters about which the author will present as usual some facts, statistics and other anecdotes. It will be especially the occasion to obtain a new exclusive minifigure.
The cover used for the promotion of the book is provisional and the location reserved for the figurine does not currently allow to confirm which character it is. We can imagine that it will be Klarion Bleak, the character being mentioned at the end of the book's pitch in the company of Bronze Tiger whose figurine is delivered in the set 76160 Batman: Mobile Bat-Base. If the publisher mentions this character and it does not come in any box in the LEGO DC Comics range by the time of the release of this encyclopedia update, then there is a good chance that it will be the exclusive minifigure supplied.
| The new edition of DK's bestselling book in the LEGO DC theme.
Meet more than 200 minifigures from the LEGO DC world - plus an exclusive minifigure for your collection!
This new work is already in pre-order at Amazon at the price of 19.78 € with a publication date announced for May 3, 2022. If you are late, other books on the same theme accompanied by exclusive minifigs are still available:
[amazon box="024119931X,0756697875,1465475451" grid="3"]
Notice to collectors of exclusive minifigs: it will be possible to add an unpublished "Rock Star" to your collections from June 14, 2022 with the publication of a new book dedicated to the series of collectible minifigs entitled Meet The Minifigures.
Regarding the book itself, publisher Dorling Kindersley's pitch promises "fun facts" and other anecdotes spread over the 128 pages:
Meet the coolest, funniest, and quirkiest LEGO® Minifigures!
Discover fun facts, jokes, and play ideas, and build inspiration from your favorite collectible minifigures. Take on a LEGO speed-building challenge with Race Car Guy. Find out Party Clown's funniest joke. Build a LEGO underwater creature with Sea Rescuer. Learn a fun real-world fact about the number of pizzas eaten per second from Pizza Costume Guy. And much more! Comes with an exclusive collectible LEGO Minifigure.
The new exclusive minifig supplied with the book will therefore join the two delivered with other books on the same theme: the Toy Soldier available in 2013 with the encyclopedia of minifigs and the Zombie Skater who accompanied I Love That Minifigure in 2015.
This new work is already in preorder at amazon at a price of 17.87 €.
[amazon box="0241196892,1465401725,0241409691" grid="3"]
The English version of the book LEGO Ninjago Character Encyclopedia New Edition has been available since March 2021, the French version entitled Updated and Expanded Character Encyclopedia finally arrives on October 22.
As for the original edition, the French version accompanied by the exclusive minifigure "Future Nya"brings together on 224 pages a selection of about 200 characters with various anecdotes and other facts:
|Find in this encyclopedia all the minifigures imagined for adventures in the incredible world of LEGO Ninjago: -ZX version, kimono, techno, tournament, deepstone, destiny, fusion, armor, digi and even gold, more than 10 years of evolutions of your favorite ninjas, - All friends of ninjas: Master Wu, Misako, PIXAL, Dareth, and even the postman… - Lord Garmadon, the Anacondra, Morro, The Silent, the Ice Emperor, the Skull Sorcerer… all the worst villains and their henchmen.|
The book can also be useful for minifig collectors who would like to know which set a specific version of a character appears in.
Those who have had the patience to wait for a possible localized version will therefore be rewarded, I am thinking especially of the youngest fans of the Ninjago universe who do not necessarily master English to the point of being able to be satisfied with the English version of the work. The price difference between the two editions is reasonable, so there is no reason to go without a more accessible version.
[amazon box="237493134X,0241467640" grid="2"]
The publisher Dorling Kindersley (DK for close friends) will propose in 2022 a new book focused on the LEGO Star Wars range, its ships and its various machines and this 88-page book will be logically titled LEGO Star Wars Awesome Vehicles. The product is already pre-order from amazon with availability announced for April 7, 2022.
The card currently only offers the provisional cover of this children's book and does not provide examples of inside pages, but do not expect an encyclopedia like "Incredible Cross Sections"in the spirit of ultra-detailed books regularly published around the Star Wars license.
Poe Dameron's minifig that will accompany the book is neither new nor exclusive, it is the one already seen in the set 75149 Resistance X-wing Fighter marketed in 2016.
|Which vehicle in the LEGO® Star Wars ™ galaxy is the one for you? Join Poe Dameron, the best X-wing pilot in the Resistance, and take a look at 25 out-of-this-world vehicles, from Poe's zippy X-wing to the moon-sized Death Star. Take a peek inside an AT-AT and discover what it's really like to drive the Millennium Falcon.
Get top tips from pilots, including Han Solo and Luke Skywalker. Check out driver reviews and find out what you need to know about taking the controls of a vehicle in the LEGO Star Wars galaxy. Let Poe show you each vehicle's amazing features and then decide which one you would like to take out for a test drive!
- Tibo : If I had to buy a set from this new range, it's...
- Tibo : It's not bad at all and rather well done but yes it doesn't...
- The Afol Gardois : I find the visual rendering quite nice, too bad that lego is not...
- The Afol Gardois : I find this set interesting, it is very similar To a...
- Kiltoli (Derrick de la Brick) : I really like the color Much better than the LR color of the techni...
- Loïc : It's not my favorite universe but I find this scene...
- Loïc : I would also have preferred to see it in sand color, very do...
- coxwenart : It's pretty, makes you want to but not in this color. I...
- Benchal : Nice! I find it ultimately more convincing than the model...
- TheSuperBesse : Very successful, it's up to us to try to finish the lead with a little...
- SOME LINKS
- LEGO RESOURCES